4 bedroom detached house for saleNORTON VALE - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5
Under Offer £245,000
- IMMACULATE FOUR BEDROOMED FAMILY HOME - HIGH QUALITY FINISH
- IN A SOUGHT AFTER CUL DE SAC OF WELL KEPT DETACHED PROPERTIES
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY * GROUND FLOOR WC/CLOAKS ROOM
- SPACIOUS FRONT LOUNGE WITH CONTEMPORARY DECOR & GAS FIRE
- IMPRESSIVE OPEN PLAN ACCOMMODATION AT THE REAR - WITH HIGH
- QUALITY MODERN KITCHEN, BREAKFAST BAR & FAMILY DINING AREA
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM * LARGE OPEN LANDING * MASTER ENSUITE
- FITTED WARDROBES TO TWO MAIN BEDROOMS * FAMILY BATHROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE * DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVE FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
- GENEROUS & BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
Full descriptionSTUNNING FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED MODERN PROPERTY, NESTLED IN THE DESIRABLE REDROW DEVELOPMENT BY STANAH. THIS IMMACULATE & HIGH QUALITY FAMILY HOME FEATURES CONTEMPORARY LIVING ACCOMMODATION, AN IMPRESSIVE FAMILY DINING KITCHEN WITH CENTRAL BREAKFAST BAR, GENEROUS 'WESTERLY FACING' REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60468011.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.