4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBargate Close, New Malden
Guide Price £619,950
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- GUEST CLOAKROOM / W.C.
- DOUBLE GLAZED SURROUND CONSERVATORY
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SOUTHERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN
A HIGHLY DESIRABLE, AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, 4 bedroom TUDOR MAJOR STYLE semi-detached family residence situated on a popular residential street boasting GROUND FLOOR W.C, front reception, open plan kitchen/diner leading on to double glazed surround CONSERVATORY & private garden.
A highly desirable, available immediately, four bedroom Tudor Major style semi-detached family residence situated on a popular residential street boasting a ground floor guest cloakroom/w.c, fourth bedroom, light and airy front reception, open plan dining room/fully fitted integrated kitchen with built-in stainless steel range leading out on to a double glazed surround conservatory, secluded mature private southerly aspect rear garden with border shrubs and a variety of trees.
Leading on to the first floor are three bedrooms, ample built-in storage and a modern family bathroom suite. This delightful family home has further potential to further extend (stpp) and benefits from off-street parking to front for several vehicles and close proximity to Motspur Park national rail to London Waterloo, A3 and local amenities.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60470081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NML103427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.