2 bedroom flat for saleWest Clyde Street, Helensburgh
- Traditional Second Floor Flat
- Prominent Sea Front Location
- Large Bay Windowed Lounge
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Fantastic Sea Views Guide Price £95,000 - £97,000
A two bedroom second floor flat situated within a prominent position on Helensburgh's seafront. Guide Price £95,000 -£97,000
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer this second floor flat situated within a prominent position on Helensburgh's seafront with fantastic views of the Clyde estuary and beyond.
The accommodation is contained within a totally refurbished traditional tenement comprises communal entrance with security door entry, entrance hallway, lounge with twin double glazed windows to the front, two bedrooms, breakfasting kitchen to the front and modern bathroom with shower.
The property benefits from ample storage, gas central heating and double glazing.
There is a range of furniture which will be included in the purchase price of required.
Included in the sale are the window blinds,fridge/freezer,cooker and washing machine.
West Clyde Street is located adjacent to Helensburgh's sea front and a short distance from the town centre which offers ample shopping and leisure facilities, cafes, bars and restaurants. Its station is on the main Queen Street line with direct services to Edinburgh with Helensburgh Upper Station on the West Highland line. There is a selection of local primary schools, with the reputable Hermitage Academy being its local secondary school.
Viewing is recommended.
Lounge 19' 7" into bay window x 12' 9" ( 5.97m into bay window x 3.89m )
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.21m )
Dressing Room 7' 8" x 5' ( 2.34m x 1.52m )
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.24m )
Kitchen 9' x 7' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.