3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMountbatten Crescent, Wakefield
Sold STC £130,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £139,950
- 3 Bedroom Mature Semi on a prime position on Mountbatten Crescent
- Rural views
- UPVC and GCH
- Ideal for the growing family or purchaser looking for an adapted property for disabilities
- Ideal for school catchment
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £139,950.3 bed Semi on an elevated position. In need of some cosmetic improvement throughout. Would suit the purchaser looking for a specialist low threshold for those with physical disabilities to include sink and cooker has been lowered, hand rails and ramps. No Upper Chain
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £139,950. A three bedroom mature semi in need of some modernisation and cosmetic improvement. Would suit the purchaser looking for an adapted property for disability needs as the property has low threshold and handrails throughout as well as a converted shower room. The property currently comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen, through lounge/diner, 3 bedrooms and a wet room. The property has generous parking to the front and enclosed gardens to the rear as well as two timber framed sheds. Attractively Priced. Viewing Essential. No Upper Chain.
White upvc front entrance door with half moon obscured glazed panel and panel to the side into the entrance hallway.
Telephone point, laminate floor, radiator, stair access with open pine banistrade leading to the first floor landing. Understairs storage. Handrails, adapted for those with disability needs.
Kitchen/diner 15' 3" x 9' 8" Max ( 4.65m x 2.95m Max )
Two upvc windows to the side aspect. Low thresholds perfect for wheelchair users. Four ring electric hob with a double extractor fan and downlights above, low threshold sink and drainer with a mixer tap, partly tiled walls, a range of base and wall units with chrome fixtures, plumbing for a washing machine, space for other utilities, plumbing for a dishwasher, laminate style flooring, eye level Beko oven, strip lighting, open understairs storage, pantry space, handrails, downlights to ceiling. White upvc and obscured glazed side door with ramp to access the driveway.
Lounge 21' 6" x 13' 4" to the alcove ( 6.55m x 4.06m to the alcove )
French doors with ramp access to the gardens. Two radiators, electric fire, deep skirting boards, handrails, deep skirting boards, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, telephone point. Access into the hallway.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Handrails.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 13' 7" to the rear of wardrobes ( 3.68m x 4.14m to the rear of wardrobes )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator. Full height fully fitted wardrobes combining of two double and three singles, matching sets of drawers. Handrails.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 13' 4" ( 2.79m x 4.06m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, laminate floor. Handrails.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 2.24m Max x 2.82m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator. Handrails.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side and rear aspect. Wet room to include handrails, Mira shower to the wall, floating wash basin with twin taps, low level flush w.c., radiator, wet flooring, fully tiled.
Good deal of off road parking to the side leading to the rear gardens. Timber framed outhouse, wrought iron gates and fencing which leads to the rear, wooden fencing and enclosed rear garden. Paved patio terrace, lawned gardens, conifers and a further timber framed shed. Well stocked gardens to the front.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Leeds Road. Take a right onto Leeds Road. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Leeds Road. Take a right onto Newton Lane. Continue onto Rooks Nest Road. Take a left onto Mountbatten Grove. Take a right onto Mountbatten Crescent. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60470129.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.