2 bedroom terraced house for saleHope Terrace, Crofton, Wakefield
Sold STC £80,000
- 2 Bedroom Mature Terrace
- UPVC and GCH
- Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation
- Enclosed Garden and off road parking
- No Upper Chain - Attractively Priced
2 Bedroom Mature Terrace Property located in Crofton. Enclosed garden and off road parking. No Upper Chain - Viewing by appointment. Attractively Priced. Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
A two Bedroom Mature Terrace Property in the village of Crofton. Comprising of kitchen, cellar, living room with superb living flame electric fire, one double bedroom and a single bedroom, bathroom. The outside of the property has off road parking to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear. Ideal for the first time buyer. No Upper Chain - Viewing by Appointment. Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
White upvc front entrance door with half moon obscured glazed panel leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Upvc window with a upvc sill to the front aspect. A range of base and wall units with cornice and plinths, shelving and a good deal of storage space. laminate work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink one and a half times and mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, space for other utilities, vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls, coving to ceiling, strip lighting, spotlights, radiator. Access into the cellar. Staircase access leading to the first floor.
Living Room 13' x 12' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.84m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Upvc door with half moon glazed panel and upvc leaded glazed window above provides access to the enclosed rear gardens. Radiator, laminate floor, modern design smokey effect electric fire with an ornate surround and hearth, coving to ceiling, wall lights, tv point, deep skirtings.
First Floor Landing
Radiator with thermostat.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, laminate floor, coving to ceiling, deep skirtings.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 7' 3" to the alcove ( 3.99m x 2.21m to the alcove )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Upvc obscured and leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of pedestal sink with twin taps, panelled bath with twin taps, shower over, w.c., vinyl floor, fully tiled walls, coving to ceiling,
The property has a parking space to the front and an enclosed garden with wooden fencing and a paved patio terrace.
Leave William H Brown via Doncaster Road/A638.Take a right onto Lodge Lane. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Harrison Road. Continue onto High Street. Continue onto Slack Lane. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board set back from the roadside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60470135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.