3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePyms Close, Letchworth Garden City
- Three DOUBLE bedrooms.
- Easy Walking Distance To Letchworth Mainline Railway Station, Town Centre & Other Local Amenities
- Fantastic Sized Kitchen.
- Cul-de-sac Location.
- Garage To The Rear Of The Property.
- An Ideal First Time Purchase.
- Rare To The Market
** SOLD BY CONNELLS LETCHWORTH ** A Fantastic Three DOUBLE Bedroom Semi Detached Home Situated In A Cul-De-Sac Location. Situated Within Easy Walking Distance To Letchworth Mainline Railway Station, Town Centre & Other Local Amenities..
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Double glazed door to the front aspect. Airing Cupboard. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Internal doors leading to the Kitchen Cloakroom and Kitchen / Diner.
Low level W/C. Wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Lounge / Diner 17' 2" max x 14' ( 5.23m max x 4.27m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear garden. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Two radiators. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen 13' 9" max x 16' 9" ( 4.19m max x 5.11m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink and drainer. Space for oven. CH boiler. Space for washing machine and fridge / freezer. Tiled splash backs.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Loft access. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Internal doors leading to the Master Bedroom, Second Bedroom, Third Bedroom and Bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 11' ( 4.09m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Second Floor 15' 6" x 8' 5" into recess ( 4.72m x 2.57m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Third Bedroom 12' 3" max x 8' 4" ( 3.73m max x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Wash hand basin. Low level W/C. Shower Cubicle. Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Pathed to the front of the property. Grass area. Parking to the front of the property.
All Paved. Side access to the front of the property. Access to garage. Enclose by timber fencing.
Lease Length: (Vendor Advised) 39 Years
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60470954.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.