2 bedroom flat for saleTasker Road, Belsize Park, London
- Exceptional, Contemporary 2 Bedroom Garden Flat
- Set in End of Terrace Period Conversion
- Over 1000 Sq Ft with Own Entrance
- Sensational Living Space with Bi-Folding Doors
- Private, Secluded 33' Garden
- 17' Reception
- 18' Kitchen/Diner
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Close to Belsize Park, South End Green and Hampstead Heath
Exceptional, Contemporary 2 Bedroom Garden Flat - Set in End of Terrace Period Conversion - Over 1000 Sq Ft with Own Entrance - Sensational Living Space with Bi-Folding Doors - Private, Secluded 33' Garden - 17' Reception - 18' Kitchen/Diner - 2 Double Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms - Close to Belsize Park, South End Green and Hampstead Heath
Leasehold - 189 years from 24 June 1986
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60473579.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26377553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkheath , Belsize Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.