1 bedroom flat for saleShepperton
- Ground floor retirement apartment in the heart of the village.
- One double bedroom
- Living with direct access onto communal gardens
- South facing Living room , kitchen and bedroom
- Residents lounge, well kept communal gardens, emergency assistance call system and house manager
Lords Bridge Court is a well maintained retirement development with a friendly atmosphere located in the heart of Shepperton village with its traditional bustling High Street, bus stops and rail station all being within a short stroll. The communal lounge is a lovely comfortable area to socialise with other residents and there is a house manager to deal with day to day queries, a video entry phone and emergency assistance call system. A guest suite is available to rent for a modest sum should you have visitors that wish to stay. This light & airy ground floor apartment has an entrance hall with a useful deep cupboard housing the recently replaced hot water system. The rear aspect living room has a casement door opening onto the south facing communal gardens and an ornamental fireplace creates a focal point. To the side is the separate kitchen that is fitted with a range of wood trimmed units inset with an electric hob, cooker hood and new electric oven. Provision has been made for a washing machine and under counter refrigerator & freezer. The double bedroom also overlooks the gardens and has built-in mirror fronted wardrobes. The bathroom is fitted with a 3 piece suite including a thermostatic shower over the bath. To the front there is a residents car park and the well-kept communal gardens enclose the property on all sides. Lease: 103 years. Ground Rent: £330 p.a. Service Charge: £2,222.26 p.a. Council Tax Band: D
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60475382.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 370829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.