4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Marys Avenue, Batley
- **Guide Price £345,000-£365,000**
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Three Reception Rooms
- Driveway & Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Sought After Location
**Guide Price £345,000-£365,00With accommodation over three floors & extended from the original layout is this four bedroom detached comprising: entrance hallway, lounge, living room, kitchen, dining room, cloakroom, four bedrooms, shower room & separate wc. Having gardens to front, drive & garage.
**Guide Price £345,000-£365,000**
Four Bedroom Detached Property
Single glazed timber door and single glazed stained glass window to front and picture rail. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 11" x 17' 1" Max To Bay Window ( 4.24m x 5.21m Max To Bay Window )
Double glazed bay window to front, two radiators and wall lights. Fire place with electric fire, picture rail and coving to ceiling.
Living Room 14' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and laminate flooring. Single glazed French doors to kitchen , coving to ceiling and dado rail. Open fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen 18' 4" x 8' 10" ( 5.59m x 2.69m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, cooker hood, built in microwave and washing machine. Plumbing for dishwasher and cupboard housing central heating boiler. Tiled flooring, uPVC door to rear, window to rear and double glazed velux window.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 11' 5" ( 2.87m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to side, feature radiator and under floor heating. Tiled flooring, door to kitchen, uPVC door to side and door to cellar. Access to cellar and cloakroom.
Wash hand basin, wc and tiled flooring. Towel radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Single glazed window to side, radiator and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 11' 11" To Wardrobes Recess ( 4.24m x 3.63m To Wardrobes Recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes and picture rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 24' 7" Max ( 3.61m x 7.49m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, two radiators and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 9' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring and picture rail.
Shower Room 9' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.21m )
Two piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, vanity unit, and shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Tiled wall and flooring, spotlights to ceiling and chrome towel radiator. Double glazed window to side.
Wash hand basin, wc and tiled wall and flooring. Single glazed window to side.
2nd Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side and access to under eaves storage.
Bedroom 4 18' 9" x 9' ( 5.71m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes and radiator. Access to under eaves storage.
Garage 10' 5" x 22' ( 3.18m x 6.71m )
Up and over double door, power and light. Double glazed door and window to side.
To the front of the property is a garden with a variety of plants and shrubs driveway to the side leading to the garage. To the rear is a flagged patio garden with raised flowerbed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60475595.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.