2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWessenden Head Road, Meltham, Holmfirth
- Spacious Two Bedroom End Of Terrace
- Useful Cellar Which Could Be Converted To Create Additional Living Space.
- Village Location
A SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED JUST A SHORT DISTANCE FROM THE CENTRE OF MELTHAM, WITH A FANTASTIC LAWNED GARDEN TO THE REAR AND VIEWS OVER OPEN FIELDS.
The property is located in Meltham, a small town in West Yorkshire. It lies in the Holme Valley below Wessenden Moor, approximately four and a half miles south-west of Huddersfield on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Meltham is within easy reach of several major cities, including Manchester, Leeds, Wakefield and Sheffield. The property is close to local amenities including shops, supermarkets and restaurants as well as well regarded schooling. Meltham has excellent bus services to nearby villages and beyond.
A deceptively spacious two bedroom end of terrace property situated just a short distance from the centre of Meltham, close to local amenities, shops and well regarded primary schools.
Well presented throughout, the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor and two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. The property offers a large cellar space with access the garden which could be converted to add further value and living space.
Externally the property boasts a fantastic outlook with a lawned garden to the rear, backing on to open fields.
Would ideally suit first time buyers, investors or those looking for a property in a village location.
Enter the property to the front into the carpeted hallway. The hallway has a radiator, a carpeted staircase rising to the first floor accommodation and a door leading in to the lounge.
Lounge 11' 7" max in to recess x 11' 4" ( 3.53m max in to recess x 3.45m )
room with high ceilings and cornicing. The focal point of the room is the open fireplace with a tiled hearth, inset and timber mantelpiece.
The room has a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation. Double doors lead into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 13' 10" plus recess x 12' ( 4.22m plus recess x 3.66m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, a sink and drainer with mixer tap, and an integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood extractor over and space for a fridge.
The main focus of the room is the multi-fuel stove set upon a stone hearth built in to the chimney breast.
The room has part tiled walls, two radiators and a double glazed window to the rear elevation offering fantastic far reaching views over the garden and fields beyond.
A door gives access to the rear garden and a further door leads down to the cellar.
The cellar has two rooms and offers scope to add further value and increase the living accommodation.
It has light, power and the benefit of a sink, and plumbing for a washing machine. A door gives access to the rear garden. The boiler is housed here.
A carpeted landing with access to the insulated loft, doors leading to the two bedrooms and a door to the bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 4" max in to recess x 12' 3" max in to doorway recess ( 4.37m max in to recess x 3.73m max in to doorway recess )
A well presented carpeted double bedroom with cornicing, high ceilings, a radiator, a bank of modern wardrobes with cupboards over and two double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max into built in wardrobes x 7' 7" ( 3.71m max into built in wardrobes x 2.31m )
Another tastefully presented room with cornicing and high ceilings. The room is carpeted and has a radiator, a built in wardrobe with cupboard over fitted with shelving and a double glazed window to the rear elevation, providing a stunning aspect over open fields.
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with hand held shower head, a wash hand basin and a WC. The room is carpeted and has a wall mounted boiler, fully tiled walls, a radiator and a double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation
To the front of the property a gate leads into a paved area and a pathway leads to the front door.
To the side of the property is a ginnel leading to the rear garden with a spacious a paved area ideal for sitting out and entertaining. From the patio, steps lead up to the rear of the property and into the dining kitchen. The cellar can also be accessed from here.
The spacious rear garden is laid to lawn with borders of mature plants and shrubs. It backs on open fields.
The property has on street parking.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn left on to Woodhead Road. Bear right on to the A635 Greenfield Road. Continue up to the Ford Inn public house and turn right on to Thick Hollins Road. Turn left on to Netherthong Road and bear right on to Holmfirth Road through the centre of Meltham village. Turn left onto Wessenden Head Road. The property is located on the right hand side identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60475631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.