4 bedroom terraced house for saleAll Saints Road, Peterborough
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Good Sized Terraced Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Easy Access to City centre
- No Forward Chain
UPDATING REQUIRED. Close to the Town Park and within easy access to the City Centre.
REQUIRING SOME UPDATING, this spacious terraced home is situated close to the Town Park having easy access to the City Centre. Being sold with NO CHAIN the accommodation briefly comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, BREAKFAST ROOM, KITCHEN, CLOAKROOM, FOUR BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside are gardens to the front and rear. Close to many popular schools, viewing's are recommended.
Double glazed door to:
Radiator, stairs to the first floor, archway feature.
Lounge 12' 3" into bay x 11' into recess ( 3.73m into bay x 3.35m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Gas fire, TV point.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Tiled fire surround, storage cupboard.
Breakfast Room 14' 2" x 9' 6" plus bay ( 4.32m x 2.90m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to the side aspect and double glazed window to the side aspect. TV point, telephone point, radiator, gas fire with back boiler.
L-Shaped Kitchen 12' max x 9' 6" ( 3.66m max x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drawer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker point, vinyl flooring, half glazed door to the rear garden, vinyl flooring.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and a high level WC.
Loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 5" max x 12' 4" ( 5.00m max x 3.76m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" into recess x 10' 2" ( 4.11m into recess x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fireplace.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.48m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, radiator.
To the front of the property is a small garden, side access leads to the enclosed rear garden with shrubs and cultivated ready for planting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60475676.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.