3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePeel Street, Horbury, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £245,000 - £260,000
- Detached bungalow
- Complete with two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Driveway, garage, workshop, gardens
GUIDE PRICE: £245,000 - £260,000. Situated within a good sized plot providing access to Peel Street from the front and access to Cluntergate from the rear, with so many amenities on the doorstep, Doctors Surgery, Supermarket and many local shops within the Town Centre.
Almost un-noticed yet so close to Horbury Town Centre, this bungalow is situated within 200 metres of shops and many amenities within the Town Centre. Situated within a good sized plot providing a long garden to the front aspect onto Peel Street along with a garden and access to Cluntergate at the rear.
The accommodation in full comprises:- lounge, conservatory, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms and shower-room. Gas central heating system. Good sized gardens, detached garage and workshop.
So many amenities within short reach to include doctors surgery, pharmacy, Co-operative supermarket, hairdressers and many local shops. Good public transport with bus route providing a frequent service between Ossett and Wakefield. Wakefield City Centre is approximately four miles, Northern Motorway Network is available with Jcn 40 of the M1 situated around three miles.
A superb opportunity for the buyer that requires accommodation on one level. A degree of updating may be required.
Entrance door upvc with a double glazed oval inset panel into the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.97m )
Two windows to this room, one to the side and one to the front aspect. Fully fitted kitchen in a range of dark oak fitted base and wall units to include space and plumbing for washing machine, base units with worktop over, stainless steel sink one and a half size, matching drainer and a monobloc mixer tap, electric cooker with an extractor fan above, wall units with three that have glass fronted doors as display cabinets, breakfast bar, space for a larder style fridge freezer, sliding doors through to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.40m )
Coving to ceiling, fire surround finished in stone with an inset gas fire, radiator, doors through to the conservatory.
A long hallway that provides access to dining room, three good sized bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c., cupboard storage, walk-in cupboard with ample storage shelves.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' 2" extending to 10' 6" Max ( 3.40m x 2.79m extending to 3.20m Max )
Window to the side aspect. Panelled walls to three walls to include some good storage cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 10' 1" to fitted wardrobes extending to 12' ( 2.97m x 3.07m to fitted wardrobes extending to 3.66m )
Two windows to this room, one to the front and one to the side aspect. Coving to ceiling, fully fitted wardrobes with a good range of hanging space and shelves, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" to fitted wardrobes x 8' 5" narrowing to 11' 2" ( 2.51m to fitted wardrobes x 2.57m narrowing to 3.40m )
Window to the side of the property. Fully fitted wardrobes along one wall with hanging space and shelves, radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' x 7' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.18m )
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Window to the side aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of a traditional contemporary shower cabinet with glass sliding doors and matching side panel, complete with seat, remote control massage jets, foot massager, flow speed and in-built radio, concealed flush w.c., wash basin set within vanity providing a full range of storage cupboard and drawers, work surface over and wall cupboards. Coving to ceiling, recessed ceiling lights, fully tiled walls, towel rail/radiator finished in chrome, extractor fan.
Window to the rear aspect. Low flush w.c., hand basin set within vanity creating cupboard space below, radiator, fully tiled walls.
To the outside of the property to the front there is a detached garage and a solid built workshop, driveway access to a fully established garden, partly lawned, feature pond, a full range of fully established plants, trees and shrubs, side access to the rear garden. The rear garden is lawned with an array of plants and shrubs, raised flower beds, swing seat, brick built barbecue and a shed. Rear gated entry point.
From Wakefield City Centre take Westgate. Continue straight ahead following the A642 Huddersfield Road, continue for approx 2.5 miles, under the M1 flyover, keep right and turn right onto Benton Hill towards Horbury Town Centre, through the town centre turn left after the Co-operative continue to T-junction. Turn left, approx 200 yds. This property is situated to the left identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60475679.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.