1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStocks Lane, CORBY
Sold STC £120,000
- One Bedroom Stone Built Cottage
- Refitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Driveway And Garage
- Town Centre Location
- Well Presented
Situated in the desirable 'Old Village' of Corby is this well presented stone built cottage boasting off road parking and a single garage, ideally placed for commuters within walking distance of Midland Mainline Railway Station.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this delightful cottage offering light and airy accommodation briefly comprising of an entrance hall, a refitted kitchen and lounge to the lower level and a spacious master bedroom featuring a dressing area and refitted bathroom to the upper level. Outside there is an enclosed low maintenance courtyard garden and a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. Situated within walking distance of Corby's prestigious 'Old Village' and Midland Mainline Railway Station, ideally positioned for commuters! The property is well presented throughout and ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy-to-let purchaser.
Entry via a double glazed door to the front aspect, features include a wall mounted radiator and doors to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 15' x 10' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.30m )
This room features double glazed windows to the front, side and rear aspects, a wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points, coving to the ceiling and staircase to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.02m x 1.96m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with roll top work surface over and partial complimentary tiling. Further features include an integrated electric oven with gas hob over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, a cupboard housing a combi boiler and a double glazed door to the rear aspect.
Staircase rising from the lounge, features include a double glazed window to the rear aspect and doors to the bedroom and bathroom.
Bedroom 17' 11" max x 11' 8" ( 5.46m max x 3.56m )
This room features two double glazed windows to the front aspect, a built in wardrobe, a double glazed window to the side aspect, a wall mounted radiator and access to the loft.
A three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Further features include partial complimentary tiling, a wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A courtyard style garden predominantly paved with decorative flower and shrub features, with gated side pedestrian access to the front of the property, courtesy door into the garage and fully enclosed by timber fence surround.
A paved driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle leading to the single garage.
Access via an up and over door, features include power, lighting and a courtesy door to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60477575.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR105444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.