3 bedroom detached house for saleParkinson Close, Wakefield
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Tastefully decorated
- Dining room with patio door to rear garden
- Superb landscaped relatively private rear garden
- Internal accommodation highly recommended
An attractive detached home, positioned within a pleasant cul-de-sac location ideal for a range of purchasers to include young family or first time buyers.
Attractively positioned within this pleasant cul-de-sac location, set back with a relatively private rear garden this property offers an excellent opportunity to the young family buyer or perhaps the first time purchaser.
The accommodation comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen and to the first floor landing three bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating system. Driveway for ample parking.
Ideally located with easy access to Wakefield City Centre and Pinderfields General Hospital, close to frequent bus service to the City. Around four miles to both the M1 and M62 motorway network, therefore ideal for the commuter.
Entrance door with matching side panel into the entrance hallway.
Provides staircase access to the first floor landing. Radiator, coving to ceiling. Door through to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 3" add. space into bay window x 12' 1" ( 4.65m add. space into bay window x 3.68m )
Window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, fire surround finished in a mahogany effect with a marble effect back inset and matching hearth and living flame coal design gas fire, laminate floor. Open arch through to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.18m )
Patio window to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, laminate floor. Door through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.36m )
Window to the rear aspect. A fully fitted kitchen in a light oak range of units, a full range of base and matching wall units, space for a larder style fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric oven with a four ring gas hob above, extractor fan over, worktop over, one and a half size sink, matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap, partially tiled walls, radiator, tiled floor, central heating boiler housed here. Door to an understairs storage cupboard. Door to access the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Window to the side aspect. Door to three bedrooms and door to bathroom. Loft access, cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom 1 8' 10" to bedhead area x 12' 7" ( 2.69m to bedhead area x 3.84m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator, laminate floor. Fitted wardrobes to one wall and cupboards over the bedhead. Door to the en-suite facilities.
Window to the side aspect. Three piece coloured suite comprising of low flush w.c., wash hand basin with matching pedestal, shower cubicle, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, laminate floor, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 9' 11" ( 2.69m x 3.02m )
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.31m x 1.98m )
Window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Window to the rear aspect. Three piece coloured suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush w.c., wash basin with matching pedestal, laminate floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
To the front the garden is mainly laid to lawn with established trees, a tarmacadam driveway to the side of the property. Gated access to the fully enclosed rear garden. The rear garden has been fully landscaped and has a good sized patio, slightly elevated lawn and trees which provide a good degree of privacy.
From Wakefield City Centre take Northgate (A61) then keep right onto the new ring road of Marsh Way, continue taking left hand turn onto Jacobs Well Lane (signposted M62), straight ahead to the traffic lights. Turn right onto Stanley Road, continue straight ahead to the pedestrian lights. Turn left onto Park Lodge Lane, straight ahead approx 0.6 mile. Turn left onto Parkinson Close and this property is situated on the right hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60477578.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.