2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Street, Crewkerne
- Two Bedroom Terraced Cottage
- Feature Fireplace
- Courtyard Garden and Separate Garden
- Convenient Location
- Price to Sell
A unique opportunity to purchase this two bedroom cottage within easy walking distance of Crewkerne town centre. With feature fireplace in the living room, a double and a single bedroom and even a small rear courtyard with outbuilding that has power and plumbing. Don't miss out and view today!
Living Room 11' 11" x 11' 7" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.53m into recess )
Front aspect double glazed window. Fireplace. Wall lights. Telephone and TV aerial point. Night storage heater.
Kitchen 9' 1" max x 7' 10" ( 2.77m max x 2.39m )
Stainless steel sink and drainer over base unit. Wall cupboards. Cooker hood.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" max x 8' 1" ( 3.53m max x 2.46m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Telephone point. Electric heater.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" max x 6' 5" ( 2.62m max x 1.96m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Cupboard. Night storage heater.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled. Electric towel rail and heater.
There is a small courtyard garden. A pathway and steps lead to a small garden area.
Utility with plumbing and electricity connected.
From Crewkerne town centre, proceed up North Street (B3165) and the property will be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60477593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.