3 bedroom house for saleBraxfield Road, Brockley, SE4
Under Offer £850,000
- Cellar storage in the kitchen
- Lots of lovely natural light in all the rooms
- Fabulous condition throughout
- Close links onto the A2 with fast access out of London
- The stairs have spot lights installed
- Spacious extra dining area in the kitchen
- Natural décor throughout
This beautiful bright and spacious three bedroom period property has original features, fireplaces in the reception and dining room and a large kitchen which leads into a private well kept garden.
This property is close to Brockley Station with great transport links into London Bridge and East London and is also well located within easy reach of Brockley conservation Area and Hilly Fields park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 989456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.