3 bedroom mews house for saleWillows Lane, Accrington
- A Beautifully presented 3 bedroom mews
- Situated in a popular location
- Ideal first time buy
- Open views to the front
- Spacious lounge
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating
- Fantastic rear garden
- On site viewings recommended
Being offered to the market is this beautifully presented 3 bedroom garden fronted mews which presents a fantastic opportunity to first time buyers & families. This truly fantastic home boasts lovely open views to the front and offers welcome features such as a modern fitted kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms & a spacious rear garden. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen dining room, 3 good sized bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts good sized gardens to the front & rear. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact us today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60480824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6147915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.