1 bedroom terraced house for saleStokes Close, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10
- Light and spacious terraced home
- Sitting room with dining space
- Fitted kitchen
- Good size master bedroom
- Light bathroom
- Delightful fully enclosed rear garden
- Allocated parking space
- Warmed by electric storage heating and enhanced by double glazing
- Close to canal and countryside walks
- Popular location
This modern spacious one bedroom terrace house which is peacefully situated close to the marina and the popular Hour Glass canal side inn. The accommodation briefly comprises; sitting room with dining area, fitted kitchen, one good size double bedroom and a light and airy bathroom.
There is an attractive fully enclosed garden with rear access to one allocated parking space, together with visitors parking.
Warmed by electric night storage heating and enhanced by double glazing.
Devizes is a splendid historic market town that still hosts a weekly traditional outdoor market. There is an excellent range of shopping facilities and the town provides easy access to the larger cities of Georgian Bath and the cathedral city of Salisbury. There are mainline railway stations at nearby Pewsey and Chippenham(London, Paddington)approx. one hour twenty minutes with junction 17 of the M4 motorway also close at hand.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60484580.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFDZRJS3SC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.