2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMarina Road, Plymouth
- THREE BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- NO CHAIN
This 1930's pretty and quaint bungalow is rare and there a few and far between on the current market!!! It is beautifully, and may we be so bold to also say conveniently situated. It benefits from a good size garage, allocated parking space and an attic that has been made into a games room/study.
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000. This pretty and quaint bungalow is rare and there a few and far between on the current market! It is beautifully, and may we be so bold to also say conveniently situated. It benefits from a good size garage with power and lighting, but also its very own allocated parking space toward the front of the property. It features a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom, as well as a beautifully landscaped low maintenance garden. The bungalow also has a refurbished roof. Yet an addition feature is the ample space that the attic provides! Perfect for a study room, games room, or even storage! Please also be advised that this property has NO CHAIN!
Lounge 13' 7" max into bay x 12' 1" max ( 4.14m max into bay x 3.68m max )
Front facing double glazed bay window. Wall mounted radiator, television and telephone point, electric fire. Plain plastered walls and ceiling with coving.
Dining Room 10' max x 7' 11" ( 3.05m max x 2.41m )
Plain plastered walls and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 9' 11" max x 7' 11" max ( 3.02m max x 2.41m max )
Side dual aspect double glazed window and door to side elevation. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces and splashback tiling. Sink and drainer, electric oven and electric hob. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
Wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.02m x 3.53m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.36m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and carpeted flooring.
Side facing obscured double glazed window. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level wc with fully tiled walls. Wall mounted radiator and vinyl flooring.
Loft 16' 9" max with restricted head heigh x 16' 9" max with restricted head heigh ( 5.11m max with restricted head heigh x 5.11m max with restricted head heigh )
v lux window to side and rear elevation. Power and lighting and carpeted flooring.
Low maintenance patio area housing the washing line. partly lawned area that has been well maintained with stepping stones leading out onto the decked area also housing a little seating area that is fully enclosed.
Side facing double glazed window with an electric remote controlled garage door and power and lighting. The roof has been refurbished.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.