3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Street, Rugby
Sold STC £165,000
- Well Presented Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Recommended
SHIPWAYS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER THIS WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR ROAD AND RAIL NETWORKS.
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented semi-detached house in a sought after location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. Accommodation comprises lounge/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, shower room, front and rear gardens and garage
Having opaque UPVc door to front aspect, laminate flooring and doors to lounge/dining room and kitchen
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 6" Max x 15' 7" Max ( 5.33m Max x 4.75m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed French doors to rear aspect, radiator, feature brick surround, television and telephone points, understairs storage and laminate flooring
Kitchen 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap over, electric oven, electric hob with extractor hood over, central heating boiler, spaces for fridge/freezer and washing machine and tiling to splashbacks
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 14' 7" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 4.45m Max x 2.77m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' Max x 9' 1" Max ( 3.66m Max x 2.77m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.06m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, towel radiator, shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring and half height tiling to walls
The front garden benefits from being low maintenance and with metal fence surrounding
The rear garden is mainly low maintenance with flower borders, a timber shed, timber fence surrounding and rear access.
There is also a timber summer house with windows to front and side, door to front, power and lighting, shelving and wooden flooring
The garage has an up and over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60485339.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.