3 bedroom terraced house for saleTrinity Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £230,000
- Particularly Appealing And Very Good Size
- Cottage Style House Close To All Amenities In Hoylake.
- Two Reception Rooms
- Feature Refitted Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom/ Shower Room
- Refitted Cloakroom
- Garage & Driveway, Well Kept Gardens
Particularly appealing very good sized cottage style house close to all amenities in Hoylake. Comprising hall, two reception rooms. Refitted kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom. Three bedrooms, refitted bathroom with separate shower, well kept gardens, garage and driveway .
Very well appointed and decorated, improved in recent time. Vestibule, hall, lounge, dining room, Feature refitted kitchen/breakfast room with oven and hob. Refitted cloakroom with wash basin and W.C. There are three well proportioned bedrooms, a refitted and tiled bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Outside are well kept gardens, driveway and garage.
UPVC timber effect double glazed entrance door with side and upper double glazed windows to vestibule.
With ceiling light point. Inner glass panelled door with window to hall with oak laminate flooring and double panelled radiator.
Front Lounge 14' Into bay x 10' 8" Into recess ( 4.27m Into bay x 3.25m Into recess )
With double glazed bay window, meter cupboard, double panelled radiator, two wall light points, feature oak fire place with granite inset and plinth and coal effect gas fire, oak laminate flooring. Twin glass panelled oak doors giving access to rear dining room.
Dining Room 13' 1" Into bay x 11' 4" ( 3.99m Into bay x 3.45m )
With oak laminate flooring, double glazed bay window over looking the rear garden, double panelled radiator, cloaks cupboard under stairs.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 21' 2" x 7' 7" ( 6.45m x 2.31m )
Narrowing to 6'9.
Having units with ivory coloured doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising: single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards, two further single base units and a base drawer unit and integral Lamona oven, gas hob and extractor hood above. Washing machine plumbing. Five single wall units and three tall larder cupboards. Double glazed windows to side and rear, ceiling spot light, part glazed door leading to the garden, laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
With white suite and comprising: Low level W.C.,, wash hand basin, laminate flooring, tile surrounds, ceiling spot light.
Approached from the hall by a staircase leading to the first floor landing with store cupboard and single panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom One 14' 3" Into recess x 10' 11" ( 4.34m Into recess x 3.33m )
With double glazed window and double panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window over looking the rear garden, single panelled radiator.
Refitted Bathroom/ Shower Room
With white suite and comprising: Panelled bath, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower. Heated towel rail, double glazed frosted window, extractor fan, marble effect wall tiling, wall mirror, ceiling spot lights, tall shelves, airing/linen cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder.
From the first floor landing a turned staircase leads to the second floor.
Front Bedroom Three 14' 4" maximum x 11' 6" (limited head height) ( 4.37m maximum x 3.51m (limited head height) )
With electric radiator, double glazed dorma bay window, two wall lights.
To The Front
There is a front garden with a brick boundary wall, gate, flowers and shrubs.
To The Rear
Rear garden with lawn, paved patio, timber fencing to boundaries, flowers and shrubs.
Detached Brick Garage & Drive
Access to garage is via Shaw Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60486410.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.