4 bedroom detached house for saleNEACROFT
Withdrawn from Market £835,000
- Stunning detached character cottage of approx. 2270 sqft
- Four spacious first floor bedrooms with lovely views over the gardens
- Three luxuriously appointed bath/shower rooms
- Sitting room with working fireplace & access to sun terrace
- Large family kitchen/diner situated in the centre of the home
- Cosy dining room & TV room with original beams & bread oven
- Separate study & impressive reception hallway
- Oil fired central heating & solar panels
- Stunning gardens, useful outbuildings, garage & parking
- Council Tax 'F' £2475.46 EPC 'D'
A gorgeous detached character cottage originally dating from the 16th Century with later additions that perfectly fuse the wonderful original features with contemporary style fittings. Located in this idyllic location bordering open fields and farmland, mid-way between the coastal town of Highcliffe on Sea and the New Forest village of Bransgore and set in picturesque grounds laid out in an English cottage style. A beautifully appointed home in a very special location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60489473.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327002699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.