2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Gramercy, Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE10
Guide Price £720,000
- Two bedroom apartment
- Approximate internal area: 1003 sq ft/93.2 sq m
- Large terrace off living space
- Views towards Cutty Sark
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
- Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Opposite Cutty Sark DLR station and a short walk to Greenwich station
- CALL NOW TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST 020 3320 8220
- EPC Rating = B
This bright and spacious TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT on the THIRD FLOOR has a SUPERB, TRIPLE ASPECT OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING SPACE with access out to the LARGE TERRACE, with views towards the CUTTY SARK.
Register your interest NOW thegramercy-greenwich.co.uk or call us on 020 3320 8220.
Greenwich is well served by public transport. The Jubilee line stops at Northern Greenwich, near the O2, which is a short shuttle bus ride from the centre of the town. There are two rail stations, Greenwich and Maze Hill, which serve central London, east London and parts of Kent. Greenwich and Cutty Sark stations are part of the Docklands Light Railways (DLR) network. Bus services link Greenwich to a wide choice of areas including Catford, Elephant & Castle, Eltham, New Cross, Waterloo and Woolwich.
Many people travel in to work onboard a streamlined catamaran or river boat.
London City Airport is located in nearby Silvertown and you can also 'fly' on Britain's only urban cable car, Emirates Air Line.
Square Footage: 1,003 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP160087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.