2 bedroom apartment for sale12 Park Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
Sold STC £305,000
- 2 bedroom raised ground floor apartment
- 1.5 miles mainline station
- private balcony
- kitchen/dining room
- 835 sq ft
- allocated parking space
- communal garden
- EPC Rating = B
A well-presented 2 bedroom raised ground floor apartment ideally-placed for local amenities and travel links.
Park Road is located in an accessible residential area, with local amenities including pubs, restaurants, shops and a Tesco Express. Tennis, volleyball and basketball courts are available at the nearby Pennington Grounds. The St Johns area of Tunbridge Wells and the town centre offer a further choice of facilities.
Mainline rail: High Brooms (about 1.5 miles) with regular services to London Charing Cross and Cann on Street in under 1 hour, or Tonbridge (about 3.9 miles) which lies further up the same line.
Communications: The A21 from Southborough joins the M25 with further links to Gatwick and Heathrow airports, the Channel Tunnel and the Coast.
- communal entrance hall
- private entrance hall
- sitting/dining room
- 2 double bedrooms (1 en suite)
- family bathroom
- private balcony
- communal South-facing garden
- allocated parking space
- EPC= B
A well-presented and spacious raised ground floor apartment set within this detached, converted character property, offering light and airy accommodation with good ceiling heights and sash windows.
Ideally situated for the demands of a busy modern life, this property benefits from close proximity to local shops, popular restaurants such as The Twenty Six and the open spaces of The Common. It lies between the neighbouring town centres of Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge and is only 1.5 miles from the nearest mainline station. Points of note include:
- private entrance hall, with storage cupboard;
- sitting/dining room with a southerly-aspect and bay window to the rear;
- double-glazed French doors opening out to a nicely- proportioned private balcony with a view of the garden;
- modern kitchen fitted with a range of cream wall and base units with beech work surfaces and integrated appliances;
- master bedroom with a feature fireplace, bay window and an en suite shower room;
- a second double bedroom and a family bathroom completing the accommodation.
Outside: The shared driveway to the front of the building provides an allocated parking space. To the side, a gate leads to the fully-enclosed South-facing garden with a well-kept lawn, surrounded by nicely-tended flower beds.
Tenure: Leasehold with a share of the Freehold. 125 years from June 2005. Details of service charges are available from this office.
Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council 01892 526121. Tax band C.
Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
From Tunbridge Wells proceed North on the A26 towards Southborough. Pass through the two adjacent sets of traffic lights at Speldhurst Road (left) and Yew Tree Road (right). Having passed the Tesco Express store on the right, Park Road is the third turning on the right, after Garlinge Road. 12 Park Road will be found after a short distance on the right-hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60494939.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS160093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.