3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnion Road, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £105,000
- THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE
- An opportunity to acquire a property with lots of space
- In need of updating
- NO CHAIN
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE WITH EXTENSIVE ATTACHED DRIVE THROUGH GARAGE AND WORKSHOPS with large rear garden.An opportunity to acquire a property with lots of space, ripe for improvement and development. NO CHAIN
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
Sitting Room 10' 1" x 12' ( 3.07m x 3.66m )
Having rear double glazed door and coving to ceiling. Electric fireplace with coal feature and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.07m )
Having a front double glazed bay window and coving to ceiling. A cupboard housing the electric and gas meter.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.01m x 2.82m )
Fitted with side facing double glazed bay window. A range of wall and base units with marble worktop inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Four ring gas hob and gas grill oven.
Utility Room 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Having double glazed patio door opening into the conservatory and an access door to the garage / worktop. Plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory 13' 9" x 8' 11" ( 4.19m x 2.72m )
A polycarbonate roof, rear double glazed window and single glazed side windows.
Stairs to the attic and electric radiator.
Front Bedroom 14' 5" x 12' ( 4.39m x 3.66m )
Having front double glazed window and coving to ceiling.
Rear Bedroom 14' 7" x 12' max dimensions ( 4.45m x 3.66m max dimensions )
Having rear facing double glazed window and coving to ceiling. Hot water cylinder.
Attic Room 12' 9" x 14' 6" ( 3.89m x 4.42m )
Having side double glazed window, a rear single glazed sky light and sloping ceilings. Built in wardrobes and roof void storage.
Having side double glazed window the bathroom comprises; pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC and shower.
Workshop 20' 3" x 10' 11" ( 6.17m x 3.33m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and access to roof space.
Garage 20' 2" x 14' 7" ( 6.15m x 4.45m )
The garage is attached with a roller door to the front. Up and over garage door to the rear opening into the garden. Power and light supply.
To the front of the property there is double gates and access via a ginnel to the rear garden. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a concrete path and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60501338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.