3 bedroom barn conversion for saleLease Hill, Hele, Exeter
- Semi detached barn conversion
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Very large kitchen / family room
- Separate sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Three bedrooms
- Master en suite
- Family bathroom
- Large gardens with fruit trees and shrubs
- Detached double garage with remote controlled garage doors
Three bedroom contemporary barn conversion set in this outstanding beautiful location. Stylish and modern throughout Penstone Barn has been finished to a high specification. The property benefits from a private garden of good size surrounded by glorious views set in National Trust land. There is plenty of private parking and storage.
Situated in the heart of the Devon countryside with easy access to Exeter and Silverton and good motorway links onto the M5. The property enjoys glorious rural aspects without being completely isolated. Positioned just a mile and a half from the main entrance to the National Trust property of Killerton estate and offering some wonderful recreational opportunities.
From Exeter, proceed out of the city via Pinhoe and Broadclyst on the B3181. After passing Broadclyst Primary School on the right continue on for a further 1.4 miles until you see the left hand turning signposted towards Killerton and Silverton. Follow this road for a further 1.1 miles and immediately after the stone bridge take the right hand turning into Lease Hill. The property will be found a short way along on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60502025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU160502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.