3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Street, Semington, Trowbridge
Offers in Excess of
- Grade II Listed Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Full of Character Features
- Village Location
Along with its neighbour, this delightful cottage shares the title of the oldest house in the village dating back to the 16th Century. The property boasts a wealth of features including a plethora of exposed beams, inglenook fireplace and the exposed cruck frame associated with this period.
Along with its neighbour, this delightful cottage shares the title of the oldest house in the village dating back to the 16th Century. The property boasts a wealth of features including a plethora of exposed beams, inglenook fireplace and the exposed cruck frame associated with this period. Surprisingly for a cottage, this property has generous room sizes throughout with the kitchen in particular being an exquisite size.
Entered via a solid wooden front door. Door to the lounge.
Lounge 17' 4" x 17' Max ( 5.28m x 5.18m Max )
Dual aspect windows to the front and side. Stairs to the first floor with understairs cupboard. Flag stone flooring. Large wooden beams and exposed lintel. Three radiators.
Kitchen / Reception 18' 3" Max x 19' ( 5.56m Max x 5.79m )
An outstanding entertaining space with two windows to the side. Fitted kitchen with base units and work top surfaces over. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Electric cooker point and space for range cooker. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Stunning inglenook fireplace with a multi fuel burner and original oven either side. A wealth of exposed beams, crucks frame and bressumer beam. Flag stone flooring. Two radiators.
Window to the rear. Doors to the bathroom and all three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 18' 3" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 5.56m Max x 3.63m Max )
Window to the side. Beautiful stone fireplace. Exposed wooden beams and crucks frame. Two deceptively spacious wardrobes with a small radiator in each either side of chimney breast. Original wood flooring. Two radiators.
Window to the side. Suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Partly tiled walls. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 18' 3" x 10' 7" ( 5.56m x 3.23m )
Triple aspect room with windows to the front, rear and side allowing plenty of natural light. Exposed wooden beams and crucks frame. Wall lights. Two radiators.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" Max x 10' 4" ( 4.37m Max x 3.15m )
Two windows to the front. Exposed wooden beam and lintel. Radiator.
Window to the side. Suite comprising a bath, wash hand basin and WC. Partly tiled walls. Radiator.
The garden is arranged over two separate areas, the first being a large patio area. This space has a built in BBQ/fire pit perfect for entertaining and also space for off road parking. The second area of the garden is across the driveway where you will find a large lawn area with flower bed boarders and mature trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.