5 bedroom detached house for saleWicket Drive, Wakefield
Sold STC £395,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Five bedroom accommodation
- Two bedrooms complete with en-suite facilities
- Three reception rooms plus breakfast kitchen
- Lounge with French doors overlooking the pleasant gardens
- Breakfast kitchen onto conservatory
Attractively designed and spacious executive detached home, ideally suited to the growing family. Short access to Pinderfields General Hospital, close to QEG's, Wakefield Girls High Schools and Westgate Railway Station. Excellent location for access to Wakefield City Centre and Northern Motorways.
An attractive executive detached home ideal for the family purchaser, set within a good sized plot along with a relatively private garden to the rear. Spaciously designed throughout with accommodation that would suit all that is required for the modern family, complete with five bedrooms and en-suite facilities to two bedrooms, utility room, downstairs cloaks and additional reception room.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, downstairs cloaks/w.c.,lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, study, utility room and to the first floor landing five bedrooms, master with dressing area and en-suite facilities and further bedroom with en-suite facility. Gas central heating system, upvc double glazed windows and security alarm system. Integral door to double garage.
Ideally located within short distance of Pinderfields General Hospital, easy access to Wakefield City Centre and approximately two miles to Jcn 41 of the M1 motorway therefore ideal for the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Entrance into entrance hallway.
Provides access to study, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room and kitchen. Also door to integral garage. Staircase to the first floor landing.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 8" ( 4.60m x 4.17m )
Two windows to this room, one to the front and one to the rear, the rear being french doors, cream fire surround, gas fire, recess ceiling lights, coving, laminate floor.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.40m )
Window to the side aspect. Coving to ceiling, recess ceiling lights, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.78m x 2.72m )
French doors to access the conservatory. Recess ceiling lights, a fully fitted kitchen in a light oak effect, full range of wall and base units, space for cooker range, cooker hod above, integrated dishwasher, integrated larder style fridge freezer, granite worktops, bowl design sink and monobloc mixer tap, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, radiator.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
Brick built base with upvc double glazed windows. Double doors to access the rear garden. Ceiling light and tiled floor.
Study 10' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.16m )
Window to the front aspect.
Utility Room 9' x 5' 7" ( 2.74m x 1.70m )
A range of base units, worktop over, sink and drainer, plumbing and space for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor, partially tiled walls. Door to integral garage.
Hand wash basin and w.c.
First Floor Landing
Window to the front aspect. Cupboard housing the hot water tank, recess ceiling lights. Door to five good size bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 17' 8" x 14' 1" ( 5.38m x 4.29m )
Window to the front aspect. Fully fitted wardrobes, radiator, slight restricted ceiling height, laminate floor. Door through to the en-suite facilities.
En-Suite Facilities 6' 5" x 3' 1" ( 1.96m x 0.94m )
Window to the rear aspect. Recess ceiling lights, three piece suite finished in white comprising of shower cubicle, w.c., wash basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.12m )
Window to the rear aspect. Open to dressing area and door to en-suite facilities.
Dressing Area 6' 5" x 3' 1" ( 1.96m x 0.94m )
With fully fitted wardrobes and door to the en-suite facility.
Window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of shower cubicle, wash basin with pedestal, w.c., tiled floor, partially tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 9" x 7' 9" extending to 10' 5" into entrance door area ( 4.19m x 2.36m extending to 3.18m into entrance door area )
Window to the side aspect. Fully fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
Window to the front aspect. Fully fitted wardrobes, recess ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 5 9' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.16m )
Window to the front aspect. Recess ceiling lights, laminate floor, radiator.
Window to the rear aspect. Four piece suite finished in white comprising of bath with shower mixer tap, separate good size shower cubicle with glass folding door, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, radiator/towel rail finished in white, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, recess ceiling lights.
To the front aspect the area is open plan, partially lawned and double tarmacadam driveway to the double garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed is a good size mainly lawned with an array of established plants and shrubs and patio area.
Integral Double Garage
Leave Wakefield via Northgate and continue passing QUEG school to the right hand side, continue following signs for Leeds A61, at Snowhill traffic lights turn right and continue to the next roundabout, take the third exit, straight ahead to the next roundabout then taking the first left into the residential development, take the first right hand turn onto Wicket Drive and continue to the right and the property is straight ahead identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60502895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK109453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.