4 bedroom detached house for saleCricketers Approach, Wrenthorpe, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 bedroomed detached family home
- Well appointed in a sought after location
- UPVC and GCH
- Generously proportioned throughout
- Immaculately presented
- Attractively Priced
Immaculate, stylishly presented and well appointed in a SOUGHT AFTER AREA of Wrenthorpe. FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED family home. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this attractively priced family home.
Immaculate and stylish this 4 bedroom detached family home located in a well appointed in Wrenthorpe. The property would ideally suit the family purchaser. The property comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen modern and contemporary with oodles of storage space and a quirky serving hatch into the dining room, open plan and deceptively spacious living room with feature fireplace with limestone surround, open plan to the dining room with patio doors leading to the decked patio terrace. The property has four generous sized bedrooms, master with modern and contemporary en-suite, bathroom. The property to the outside has generous driveway, well stocked and lawned gardens to the front and paved low maintenance gardens to the rear with a decked patio terrace and some raised borders. The property has a garage with an up and over door and personal door. The property is ideally located for local schools as well as access into Wakefield and Northern network links. Viewing by appointment to fully appreciate this delightful home.
Side entrance white upvc door obscured glazed panels with brass fixtures leading into the entrance hallway.
Upvc window to the side aspect. Radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling, entrance into the downstairs wc., kitchen and living room/diner. Staircase access leading to the first floor. Half glazed double doors with brass fixtures.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the front aspect. WC, wall mounted wash basin with twin taps and vanity unit beneath with dressing table area, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.34m )
Upvc window to the rear overlooking the well manicured gardens. A range of base and wall units in engineered beech effect, full height wall units, cornice and plinths, built in wine rack, plate rack, laminate roll surface over, drawer and cupboard space, shelving, cornicing with a barley twist rail, stainless steel sink one and a half size, drainer and mixer tap, engineered laminate floor, plumbing for a washing machine, space for an electric oven, space for other utilities, contrasting grey modern partly tiled wall, radiator, ceiling downlights, dimmer switch lights, pantry cupboard space.
Living Room 17' 10" x 11' 4" Max ( 5.44m x 3.45m Max )
Upvc bow style window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving and feature ceiling rose, limestone stunning fireplace and hearth, base, living flame gas fire, two radiators, tv point, cornice on the archway leading into the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Slide and twist patio doors lead to the decked patio area of the garden. Coving and feature rose to ceiling, radiator, telephone point, serving hatch into the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to the side aspect. Loft access, storage airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 11' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.38m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator. Access to the en-suite.
Modern en-suite comprising of pedestal sink with mixer tap, shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.39m )
Window double glazed to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.41m )
Upvc window. Coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.92m x 1.91m )
Upvc window. Radiator.
Modern and contemporary bathroom comprising of bath with mixer tap, shower over, w.c., tiled walls.
Lawned garden to the front with a wide variety of plants and borders, paved driveway to the side leading to the side. Farmhouse style double wooden gate leading to a further paved and pebbled driveway to the garage with an up and over door and personal door. The rear is mainly laid to pave gardens with rockery borders and features, timber framed shed, concrete post and wooden fenced boundaries, outside lighting and decked patio terrace.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Link Road. Turn left onto Bradford Road. Left onto Wrenthorpe Road, right onto Trough Well Lane. Right onto Cricketers Approach. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60502910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.