3 bedroom chalet for saleHighfield, Eye
Sold STC £240,000
- Detached Chalet
- Two / Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- South Facing Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Garage
A deceptive two/three bedroom chalet situated in a popular residential location within the small market town of Eye. Benefitting an attractive south facing enclosed rear garden, off road parking and garage and with in walking distance of the town centre. Offered with no onward chain.
Front aspect door, radiator, carpet, immersion cupboard, understair cupboard with stairs to the 1st floor, doors to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, tiled shower cubicle and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three/ Dining Room 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 8" extending to 11' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.86m extending to 3.40m )
Rear aspect double glazed sliding door to enclosed rear garden, radiator, carpet and fireplace, door to;
Kitchen 15' x 6' 7" ( 4.57m x 2.01m )
Two front aspect double glazed windows, work surface with 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink & drainer, tile effect vinyl flooring, wall units and a range of base units, electric hob with extractor over, eye level double oven, space for dish washer, fitted water softener, wall mounted gas fired boiler and door to;
Utility / Sun Room Irregular Shaped Room 20' max x 12' 3" max ( 6.10m max x 3.73m max )
Front and rear aspect doors, vinyl flooring, rear aspect double glazed window and plumbing for washing machine.
Carpet, loft access and doors to;
Bedroom One 17' 8" max x 9' 9" max ( 5.38m max x 2.97m max )
Front aspect window, radiator and carpet.
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, fish eye spot lights and panelled bath with tiled surround.
Bedroom Two 20' 8" max x 8' 5" max ( 6.30m max x 2.57m max )
Rear aspect window, radiator and carpet.
Single garage with up and over door
The property is approached via a concrete drive offering multiple off road parking and also provides access to the single garage. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed and is largely laid to lawn with a patio area and mature flowering borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60502970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.