3 bedroom detached house for saleMaizebrook, Dewsbury
Sold STC £160,000
- ***Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000***
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Garage, Driveway & Gardens To Front & Rear
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
*Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000* Offered with NO CHAIN is this modern and well presented 3 bedroom detached property comprising of: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, landing, 3 bedrooms, en-suite & bathroom. Garage & gardens to front & rear.
***Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000***
Three Bedroom Detached Property
Single glazed door to front, radiator, laminate flooring and coving to ceiling.
Wash hand basin, wc and splash back tiling. Radiator and double glazed window to front.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 8" ( 4.60m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Wall mounted electric fire and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 8' 2" x 9' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.92m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 19' 4" ( 2.57m x 5.89m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 bowl sink and drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, cooker hood and central heating boiler. Radiator, laminate flooring and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Under stairs pantry and uPVC door to side. Double glazed windows to rear and side. Velux window.
Conservatory 7' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.18m x 2.59m )
Of uPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and side and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side, airing cupboard and access to loft with light.
Master Bedroom 11' Max To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobe x 12' 6" ( 3.35m Max To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobe x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes and access to en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring and radiator. Shaver point, extractor fan and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 11' Max To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobe ( 2.95m x 3.35m Max To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 9' 3" Max ( 2.18m x 2.82m Max )
Radiator and built in cupboard above bulkhead.
Three piece suite comprising: wash hand basin, wc and bath with electric shower. Tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear.
Garage 8' 6" Max x 17' ( 2.59m Max x 5.18m )
Roller shutter door, power and light. Timber door to side.
To the front of the property is a garden with a paved driveway to side. To the rear is a garden with timber decking and a paved patio to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60505061.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.