1 bedroom apartment for salePark Road, Chiswick W4
- JUST COMPLETED
- Gated secure developement
- *Award winning development*
- Allocated parking available
- AVAILABLE ON HELP TO BUY
- Bespoke design packages available
- Short walk to Chiswick High Road & Chiswick House Grounds
- Easy access to the river Thames
- One bedroom approx 587 sq.ft
An exceptional, award winning niche development of just six apartments in this striking new building built by award winning Edward Sunderland Ltd. Situated on a corner plot on Park Road in leafy Chiswick there are six one and two bedroom apartments arranged over three floors, all with terraces or ingeniously designed winter gardens increasing the flexibility of the reception space whilst allowing for enjoyment of a bright, tiled amenity space also. The area is also, just as importantly, linked by excellent rail, tube and road connections to the city, West End and beyond. In particular, Park Road is conveniently located with easy access to the A4/M4 for routes into central London and the west of England, Chiswick mainline station is walking distance for quick trains into Waterloo and Clapham Junction. Turnham Green Station, Turnham Green Terrace and popular Chiswick High Road are walking distance via the underpass. The famous Chiswick House Grounds is situated behind Park Road and the river Thames is also easily accessible for picturesque walks and an abundance of some of London’s most popular riverside pub/restaurants.
One bedroom apartment: £565,000 (Available on the London Help To Buy Scheme)
Two bedroom apartments from: £670,000
CGI images displayed for illustration and marketing purposes and reflect an array of bespoke design packages available by Edward Sunderland.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2303081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.