4 bedroom detached house for saleCefn Morfa,Llandrindod Wells, Powys,LD1
- Four bedroom detached accommodation
- Double garage with electric door and off-road parking
- Exclusive residential position
- 25 x 14 ft reception room
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Family Bathroom
- Downstairs shower room
- South facing garden
- Excellent conservatory enjoying views over gardens
- Excellent sized lovingly maintained mature gardens
A well-maintained four bedroom detached family home in a popular and pleasant edge of town location with the benefit of good-sized mature gardens
A well-maintained and exquisitely proportioned four bedroom family home located in the popular and pleasant Cefn Morfa development on the fringe of the spa town of Llandrindod Wells. Benefitting from good-sized gardens, double garage and ample off-road parking, the internal accommodation briefly comprises;
an enclosed porch, entrance hallway giving access to the downstairs shower room, the excellent 25 x 14 ft reception room and further on to the kitchen. From here there is access into the utility room and back into the entrance hallway. From the utility room there is access into the 12 x 7 ft conservatory enjoying views over the considerable and lovingly maintained gardens. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. With no onward chain and the added bonus of being fully uPVC double glazed, the fantastic family home must be viewed!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2074738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.