2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHilton Valley, Hilton, Derby
Sold STC £153,995
- HELP TO BUY AND ASSITED MOVE AVAILABLE
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor hood
- Open plan living/dining room with French doors to the garden
- Under stairs store
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Full gas fired central heating
- Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
- 10 year New Home warranty
THE ALBAN, Two bedroom home, open plan living/dining room with French doors to the garden, fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor hood, downstairs cloakroom, under stairs storage. master bedroom with built in wardrobe, fully fitted bathroom.
Dreaming of a stylish new home and village life in South Derbyshire?
Bagshaws Residential are delighted to announce the launch of some superb new homes in Hilton, located just off The Mease, will offer beautiful, design-led properties from one bedroom apartments to five bedroom detached houses. Not only will they look beautiful but the new homes will also be located next to a new primary school, as well as being close to all the local facilities that the village offers.
What’s more, we'll be delivering new walking and cycling routes throughout the development, as well as a children’s play area, making it a great place for you to call home.
Living/dining 13' 4" x 13' 4" ( 4.06m x 4.06m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 2" ( 3.00m x 1.88m )
Cloakroom 5' 3" x 3' 3" ( 1.60m x 0.99m )
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' ( 4.11m x 2.44m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 6' 4" ( 1.93m x 1.93m )
Situated just off the A50, this new development is less than 15 minutes from Burton-upon-Trent. With the M1 only 20 minutes away, the new homes at Hilton Valley benefit from excellent transport links and nearby attractions such as Donnington Park, National Forest Adventure Farm and Pirelli Stadium, home to Burton Albion Football Club. Also within a 25 mile radius you can find Alton Towers, Go Ape Cannock Chase, Twycross Zoo and the Peak District National Park.
By Road: Hilton is located just off the A50, offering excellent transport links to Burton-upon-Trent, Derby and the M1. Derby city centre is nine miles from Hilton and Burton-upon-Trent is a mere six miles away.
By Rail: The closest station is Willington which is less than four miles away from Hilton Valley and offers direct trains to Derby, Birmingham and Nottingham. If you travel slightly further afield there is Derby Railway Station with direct trains running regularly to London St Pancreas and Edinburgh.
Whether you require primary or secondary schools, the surrounding areas of Hilton Valley offer a variety with Good, Excellent and Outstanding Ofsted reports.
•Hilton Primary School located 0.6 miles away from Hilton Valley – Ofsted rating: Good
•Etwall Primary School located 1.8 miles away from Hilton Valley – Ofsted rating: Good
•Heath Fields Primary School located 3.4 miles away from Hilton Valley – Ofsted rating: Good
•John Port School located 1.8 miles away from Hilton Valley – Ofsted rating: Good
•Littleover Community School located 6.6 miles away from Hilton Valley – Ofsted rating: Outstanding
•Derby Grammar School located 6.4 miles away from Hilton Valley – ISI rated
With villages such as Hilton, Etwall and Tutbury nearby you can find a number of independent retailers such as Farm Shops, clothes boutiques, book shops and DIY suppliers.
With Burton-upon-Trent just six miles away you can benefit from the Octagon, Burton Place and Coopers Square shopping centres which are home to names such as TK Maxx, Wilkinsons, Marks & Spencer, Primark and many more.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60507164.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.