4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £195,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- No Onward Chain
We are pleased to offer for sale this spacious four bedroom detached family home situated in a popular location within close proximity of town centre and local schools. The property is offered with no onward chain.
Double glazed entrance door to:-
Part glazed door leading to:-
Stairs to first floor, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge/diner 24' 4" plus bay x 13' max ( 7.42m plus bay x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace, coved ceiling, double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 19' x 10' ( 5.79m x 3.05m )
Two double glazed windows to side, roll-edge work surface with inset single bowl sink and drainer, tiled splashback, range of matching base and wall mounted units, four ring hob with extractor fan over, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed door leading to outside.
Utility Room 11' 3" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.43m max x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to rear, space for washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, low level WC.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to ground floor and second floor.
Master Bedroom 18' 1" plus bay x 11' 11" ( 5.51m plus bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front and further double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' 3" max ( 3.66m x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level WC, panel bath with shower attachment, two wash hand basins set in work surface, radiator.
Second Floor Accommodation:-
Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 14' 4" x 14' 11" Restricted Head Height ( 4.37m x 4.55m Restricted Head Height )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
To the rear of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and enclosed by wooden fencing. To the front of the property the garden is laid to gravel and enclosed by brick wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60508739.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.