4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Peters Avenue, Caversham, Reading, RG4
- Four bedrooms
- Sitting room and dining room with fireplaces
- Well-fitted kitchen-breakfast room with garden aspect
- Bathroom with shower and under floor heating
- Study; Conservatory; Downstairs WC
- Private established garden; EPC Rating: E
An extended semi-detached home in the sought after tree-lined St Peters Avenue in the heart of Caversham Heights. Ideally positioned for the centres of both Caversham and Reading with its mainline station, the property falls within the Caversham Primary school catchment area and is well-served by local transport links. The well-planned accommodation provides a generous ground floor with the benefit of three reception rooms alongside a good sized kitchen-breakfast room, whilst to the first floor there are four generous bedrooms. Set within established private gardens this superb family home will appeal to those seeking a choice address close to local amenities.
Sitting Room 3.96m (13') x 3.63m (11'11)
Dining Room 4.01m (13'2) x 3.58m (11'9)
Breakfast Area 2.9m (9'6) x 2.49m (8'2)
Kitchen 4.93m (16'2) x 3.96m (13')
Study 3.51m (11'6) x 2.39m (7'10)
Bedroom One 4.5m (14'9) x 3.56m (11'8)
Bedroom Two 3.73m (12'3) x 3.56m (11'8)
Bedroom Three 4.93m (16'2) x 2.59m (8'6)
Bedroom Four 2.87m (9'5) x 2.34m (7'8)
Approached via shingle driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles leading to a single garage.
To the rear of the property is a private established garden which is laid to lawn with mature shrub beds providing screening and privacy.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60509699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 69507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.