4 bedroom character property for saleCoxley Lane, Middlestown, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Unique and rare opportunity to acquire a property in one of the most sought after areas and undiscerning areas of Coxley Valley
- Fantastic for those wanting a rural life with excellent commuting links on the doorstep
- Coxley Lane recently been renovated
- Eclectic mix of period and modern features throughout
- Viewing by Appointment
Steeped in history not just any old cottage, not been on the market for 35 years take a look inside to fully appreciate what is on offer. NOT TO BE MISSED.
Steeped in history this is not just any old cottage. Not been on the market for 35 years two cottages knocked into one dating back to the 1750s. Fantastic tales of Ludites invading the Old Brewery is one of many tales of this stunning home. This property is truly one of a kind and not to be missed. Anyone requiring a unique property needs to view this delightful and chocolate box home set in the Coxley Valley. The property is located down Coxley Lane which has recently undergone renovation to the road. The property is within its own surroundings overlooking Coxley Woods, fantastic for those wanting a rural life with excellent amenities on the doorstep and commuting links. The property is deceptively spacious with stunning gardens to four sides as well as generous off road parking and a garage. The property currently comprises of a cottage farmhouse style kitchen, two reception rooms, 3 ground floor rooms have open fires, utility area, modern and contemporary downstairs bathroom with slipper bath. Four good size first floor bedrooms, shower cubicle to one, modern and contemporary bathroom. Quirky and characterful with an eclectic mix of period and modern features throughout. MUST be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Entrance 15' 11" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 4.85m Max x 3.23m Max )
Front entrance wood door with glazed panels leading into the spacious dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' 11" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 4.85m Max x 3.23m Max )
Windows to the side elevation and to the rear. Feature fireplace with an ornate stove into the wall, base and wall oak units with glazed panels and chrome fixtures, under cabinet lighting, sunken Belfast style porcelain sink and drainer with mixer tap, range oven with a five ring gas hob and oven beneath, granite tiles and splashback, feature ceiling beams, feature stone wall, laminate floor, deep skirtings. Glaze panelled door leading into the hallway.
Laminate floor, understairs storage, step up to the main living room.
Living Room 15' 9" x 15' 9" Max ( 4.80m x 4.80m Max )
Glazed bow style window and French doors to the front overlooking the stunning cottage style gardens. Feature ceiling beams, multi-fuel burner to the feature chimney breast with a beautiful oak lintel, two radiators. Door with brass fixture leading to the downstairs bathroom.
Window to the rear aspect. Low level flush w.c., wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap set within vanity unit beneath, slipper bath on claw legs with a mixer tap and shower attachment, spotlights, laminate floor, feature ceiling beams, Victorianna style radiator with towel rack over.
Dining Room 11' x 11' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.58m )
Oak door with glazed panel leading to the utility room. Glazed window to the front aspect. Feature ceiling beam, radiator with thermostat.
Utility 10' 5" x 4' 8" ( 3.18m x 1.42m )
Plumbing for washing machine, space for other utilities. Door provides access to the front aspect.
Staircase access to the first floor. Radiator with thermostat Door into the second reception room.
2nd Reception Room 15' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.65m x 3.68m )
Window to the rear aspect. Feature fireplace with stunning open fire and ornate surround, nichol chrome style grill and a stone base, feature ceiling beams, coving, radiator, feature stone walls, wall lights, half moon archway window with a low sill looking out to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 16' x 12' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.89m )
Windows to the side aspect. Bow window to the side, feature beams, dado rail, radiator with thermostat.
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.61m )
Window to the side aspect. Vaulted ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3 17' 1" x 10' 5" ( 5.21m x 3.18m )
Window to the rear aspect. Sloping ceilings, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.23m )
Velux window and windows to the rear aspect. Deep skirting boards, ceiling spotlights, radiator. Step up and door access into the shower room facility.
Double shower cubicle with electric shower.
Window to the rear aspect. Double ended bath with a mixer tap and waterfall style tap and shower attachment, angular wash basin in a contemporary design with a waterfall mixer tap set within vanity unit, w.c., tiled floor, feature ceiling beams, victorianna style radiator with thermostat.
Well stocked country cottage style gardens to all four sides. Lawned garden to the front, feature pond, double gated access to an off road parking area. Beautiful pagoda with a slate roof and lawned gardens to the rear, outdoor seating space, timber framed shed and car port, farmhouse style gate.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue onto Horbury Road. Keep left for approximately 4 miles. Take a left onto Sandy Lane. Take a left onto Coxley Lane. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60510581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.