3 bedroom detached house for saleCheviot Avenue, Meltham, Holmfirth
Offers in Region of £240,000
- Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Two Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Carport, Driveway
- Lawned Gardens, Patios, Views
- Superb Location Close To Meltham Village Centre
SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME LOCATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF MELTHAM CLOSE TO THE GOLF COURSE.
The property is situated in Meltham, a small town and civil parish within the Metropolitan Borough of Kirklees, in West Yorkshire. It lies in the Holme Valley below Wessenden Moor, approximately four and a half miles south-west of Huddersfield on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Meltham is within close reach of several major cities, including Manchester, Leeds, Wakefield and Sheffield. The property is close to local amenities including shops, supermarkets and restaurants as well as well regarded schooling. Meltham has excellent bus services to nearby villages and beyond.
Set on a good sized plot with accommodation comprising a good sized living room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property includes ample off road parking, a carport and gardens to the front and rear offering pretty outlooks over woodland.
This home would suit families of all ages and discerning buyers looking for a spacious property in a good location, close to local amenities, well regarded schooling and with excellent transport links and commuter routes
The hallway is carpeted and has a radiator and doors to the lounge, kitchen and downstairs cloakroom.
Fitted with a low level WC and a corner wash hand basin. The room is carpeted and has a radiator and fully tiled walls.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
An exceptionally spacious, carpeted room with a radiator and floor to ceiling double glazed windows and sliding patio doors.
Dining Room 15' 4" x 9' 9" max in to recess ( 4.67m x 2.97m max in to recess )
A spacious room with full length double glazed windows allowing lots of natural light in. The room is carpeted and has a radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' 9" max into recess ( 4.67m x 2.97m max into recess )
A good sized kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and a sink and drainer with mixer tap, a gas range with electric oven and extractor fan and hood and spaces for a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
The room has two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation, a door to the side and doors to the hallway and to the dining room.
A carpeted landing with a useful airing cupboard, an opaque UPVC double glazed window to the side, loft access and doors leading to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max into recess inc wardrobes x 10' 2" plus door recess ( 3.71m max into recess inc wardrobes x 3.10m plus door recess )
A well presented spacious carpeted bedroom with a radiator, built in wardrobes with drawers and sliding doors and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" plus door recess x 9' 6" max ( 3.10m plus door recess x 2.90m max )
A spacious carpeted double bedroom with a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.34m )
A tastefully presented bedroom with built in wardrobes, a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation
Family Bathroom 7' 10" x 5' 4" ( 2.39m x 1.63m )
A lovely light bathroom, fitted with a suite comprising a bath with showerhead over, concealed cistern WC and a wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath. The room has two opaque UPVC double glazed windows; one to the side and one to the rear, a heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
To the front is an extremely good sized lawn with borders of shrubs and plants.
A driveway and carport to the side of the property provides ample off road parking for several vehicles.
To the rear is a beautifully landscaped low maintenance garden offering several patios and seating areas from which to enjoy the far reaching views across woodland.
Leave Holmfirth centre via Woodhead Road and after a short distance fork right up Greenfield Road. Proceed to the Ford Inn and here turn right down Thick Hollins Road. Follow this road down to the bottom and immediately after the golf club turn right into Thick Hollins Drive. Follow this road down before turning first left into Cheviot Avenue continuing until you see the property on the right hand side identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60510593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.