2 bedroom flat for saleKingsway, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning Fourth Floor Apartment
- South Facing Balcony
- Direct Sea Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Office/Occasional Bedroom Three
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Moments From Hove Seafront
- Close to Richardson Road Shops
Stunning fourth floor purpose built apartment, with the most amazing direct sea views, offered in modern decorative order throughout.
Langdale Court can be found on the corner of the Kingsway and Langdale Road. Hove seafront is just moments away and the excellent Richardson Road, with its cafes, butcher, fishmongers, and more, are close by.
A lift and stairs take you to all floors, with the apartment having recently undergone major improvements. The property briefly comprises a reception hallway, living/dining room to front with direct sea views, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, luxury shower room and a very handy home office/occasional third bedroom.
A real feature is the south facing balcony, accessed from the living room, which offers fantastic sea views, as well as views to the piers and Worthing on a clear day.
Also included in the sale is a single garage which can be found in the grounds at the rear of the building.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 225490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hove sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.