3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLampits, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £380,000
- Spacious Entrance Lobby
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- South West Facing Rear Garden
- Integral Garage & Ample Off Street Parking
This three double bedroom end of terraced family home is situated in a popular development adjacent to Hoddesdon Hiigh Street and Town Centre and offers great scope for extensions (subject to planning permission). The property offers spacious living accommodation and being offered NO CHAIN.
MUST BE VIEWED!! A great opportunity to acquire this three double bedroom end of terraced family home which offers great scope for extensions (subject to planning permission), yet benefits from a South West facing rear garden, integral garage and parking for 4 vehicles to the front. The property sits in one of Hoddesdon's popular development adjacent to Hoddesdon High Street and Town Centre with its range of many shopping and recreational amenities including a Wednesday and Friday market. The property is being offered with NO CHAIN.
Main double glazed front door leading to:
Spacious Entrance Lobby
With two windows to front, laminate wood flooring, through to:
Family Lounge / Dining Room 21' 9" x 13' 8" max narrowing to 10' 7" ( 6.63m x 4.17m max narrowing to 3.23m )
With stairs to first floor with understairs recess, laminate wood flooring, power points, TV point, radiator and double glazed patio doors leading to SOUTH WEST facing rear garden. Door to:
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards, ample Beech work tops with cupboards and drawers under, space for a feature RANGE style gas cooker and feature extractor fan over, Butler sink, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window and door leading to the rear garden. Door to:
Garage 7' 10" x 16' 10" ( 2.39m x 5.13m )
With up and over door, light and power connected.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard and door to:
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to front, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator and built in double wardrobes with cupboards over.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, laminate wood flooring and built in overstairs cupboards.
Comprising a shower bath with wall mounted shower unit and screen, sink unit with vanity below, low level WC, heated chrome towel rail, tiled walls and double glazed window to rear elevation.
The REAR GARDEN measures approximately 50ft facing SOUTH WEST with a paved area, decked area, artificial lawned area, flower borders and fenced boundaries.
Side gate leading to the FRONT GARDEN providing ample off street parking for 4 vehicles and flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60513146.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.