2 bedroom apartment for saleGeoffrey Watling Way, Norwich
- Two bedroom apartment
- Ideal first time buy or investment purchase
- Allocated parking
- Full length balcony
- High quality finish throughout
- Modern and contemporary
THIS IS IT! A superb two bedroom purpose built apartment, modern and beautifully presented throughout with the added benefit of allocated parking. Stylish and contemporary - call now to arrange your viewing.
With smooth plastered ceiling, engineered oak flooring, electric radiator and cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge / Kitchen 18' 7" x 15' 10" ( 5.66m x 4.83m )
Double glazed sliding doors to full length balcony, two electric radiator, engineered oak flooring, smooth plastered ceilings. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, rolltop worksurfaces, electric oven, electric hob, cooker, hood and plumbing for dishwasher.
Master Bedroom 10' 5" x 14' 7" ( 3.18m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window with partial river views, built in wardrobe, electric radiator, engineered oak flooring and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity and WC with extractor fan, electric radiator, tilled walls, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and spotlights.
Bedroom Two 16' x 8' 1" ( 4.88m x 2.46m )
Double glazed door to balcony, engineered oak flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and electric radiator.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin set in vanity and WC with extractor fan electric radiator, part tiled walls, smooth plastered ceilings, spotlights and ceramic tiled floor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.