3 bedroom terraced house for saleErnest Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom family home
- Ideal for all first timer buyers or investors
- In need of modernisation/ updating
- Close to daily amenities
- Excellent transport links
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This is a fantastic property that is an perfect opportunity for any first time buyers or investors.
The property is of a good size throughout and very centrally located; all that you would ever need on a daily basis is within a few minutes walk away.The property is needing work done to it, so a perfect place to put your own touch on a property and really make it your own.We have had the property within our rental portfolio for years and the only reason to sell now is so that we can build are portfolio closer to home.Do not allow this one to slip through your search net, view today to avoid any disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room Used as Bedroom: 14'0 x 12'4 (4.27m x 3.76m)
- Lounge Area: 13'8 x 10'3 (4.17m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'10 x 10'10 (3.61m x 3.30m)
- Bathroom: 10'3 x 9'6 (3.13m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 12'1 (4.19m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 10'4 (3.76m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 9'0 (3.48m x 2.75m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.