Land for saleStockbridge Wharf, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD20
- Residential development site having planning for 8 townhouses
- Located on the outskirts of Riddlesden with access to the site from Bradford Road
- Plans are for 2 bedroom townhouses with integral garages
- Interested parties can view documents associated with this planning permission through the Local Planning Authority web site
The property comprises the site of the former canal warehouse building which has been cleared in readiness for development. The site adjoins the Leeds and Liverpool Canal and is accessed directly from Bradford Road with the approved scheme forming a row of 2 bedroom townhouses with integral garages.
The property has the benefit of Planning Permission (Application ref No.14/02149/NMA01), construction of 8 private dwellings.
Interested parties can view the documents associated with this permission through the Local Planning Authority at Bradford MDC or online at www.bradford.gov.uk using the application reference number for the search.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.