2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleTEVIOT AVENUE - FLEETWOOD - FY7 8BX
Offers in Excess of £115,000
- WELL MAINTAINED TWO BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- NEWLY FITTED GAS CENTRAL HEATING COMBI BOILER * DOUBLE GLAZED
- SPACIOUS FRONT LOUNGE - WITH ATTRACTIVE LOG BURNING STOVE
- CENTRAL DINING ROOM WITH OPEN ASPECT TO THE FITTED KITCHEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY * MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- DETACHED GARAGE * LONG DRIVEWAY FOR AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED FRONT & SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE SEA FRONT, AMENITIES & BUS ROUTES
- SITUATED IN A QUIET & SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- LOVELY HOME - HIGHLY DECEPTIVE - VIEWING ESSENTIAL
* NO CHAIN * ATTRACTIVE TWO BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW, SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION. WALKING DISTANCE TO THE SEA FRONT, LOCAL AMENITIES & GOOD BUS ROUTES. WELL MAINTAINED WITH NEW GCH COMBI BOILER, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & UPVC CONSERVATORY...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60515309.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.