4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCauldwell Hall Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £320,000
- 1899 Edwardian Semi-Detached
- Four Bedroom
- Three Reception Rooms
- Original Features
- Off-Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This beautiful 1899 Edwardian four bedroom semi-detached family home must be viewed, boasting off-road parking, original features, cloakroom / utility and three reception rooms. The property is situated in the highly desirable school catchment and location of IP4 in the East of Ipswich.
The property is within a short walk to Ipswich Hospital and town centre, also catchment to Copleston High School & Britannia Primary.
The property is local to all amenities and provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge & Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Original Entrance Door Into:
The hallway features original coving, picture rail surround and the stairs leading up to the first floor with original railing.
Lounge 16' 2" in to bay x 13' 3" max ( 4.93m in to bay x 4.04m max )
The lounge features original coving, skirting and picture rail surround. Also with a original sash bay window to the front and a fire place with a beautiful mantelpiece.
Third Reception Room 14' x 11' 9" max ( 4.27m x 3.58m max )
This reception room features original coving and picture rail surround, with replacement double glazed french doors to the rear and an open fire place with mantelpiece surround.
Dining Room 17' 5" x 10' ( 5.31m x 3.05m )
The dining room features two original sash windows to the side and a built-in cupboard. Picture rail surround, original skirting and an ornamental fire place with mantelpiece.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.25m )
The kitchen has a butler sink with mixer tap over, an adjoining solid oak wooden work surface with under cupboards and drawers and matching eye level units. Karndean flooring, inset lighting and under unit lighting. Space for Range with gas and electric supply with tiled splash backs. Original window to the side and replacement double glazed wooden French doors to the rear. Through to:
Utility / Cloakroom
The utility / cloakroom has a solid oak wooden surface with space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. With a window to the rear, and a low level w.c and hand wash basin.
First Floor Landing
The landing has the access to the loft.
Bedroom One 17' 6" x 15' 7" ( 5.33m x 4.75m )
This master bedroom features an original sash bay window to the front and a original sash window to the front. Also with a featured seating area, vanity wash hand basin, ceiling rose and picture rail surround.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.56m )
Bedroom two features a original sash window to the rear, a vanity wash hand basin and original fireplace.
The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising of a free standing bath, wall mounted wash hand basin and a low level w.c. Karndean flooring, tiled splash backs and a sash window to the side.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" max x 10' 7" ( 4.37m max x 3.23m )
This bedroom features a original sash window to the rear and a picture rail surround.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.24m )
This bedroom features built-in cupboards housing the wall mounted boiler and an original sash window to the side. Also with original wood flooring, original fire place and a picture rail surround.
The front garden is open planned to allow for off-road parking, shingled with gate access to tiled pathway leading to the front door. With mature flower and shrub borders and gate access.
The 100 foot rear garden is not over looked and is enclosed by panelled fencing with mature flower and shrub borders. Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and pathway down. Shingled seating area to the side and large shed to remain at the rear.
Private shingled court yard garden to the side with seating area and brick flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60516650.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.