5 bedroom detached house for saleThorpe Avenue, Peterborough, PE3
- Detached family home
- Skilfully extended and updated
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 Receptions
- Large entrance hall
- Galleried landing
- Principal bedroom suite
- Guest bedroom with en suite
- 3 Bedrooms & family bathroom
Skilfully extended and improved by the current owners, this imposing five bedroom family home offers accommodation over two floors, centred around a magnificent hallway with central oak
staircase leading off to a galleried landing. The kitchen/breakfast room boasts a four oven Aga and opens into a large conservatory that enjoys a southerly aspect. In addition to the living accommodation, there is a large workshop and heated indoor swimming pool with changing area. Surounding the property there is a large mature plot, in all measuring half an acre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60519734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET130119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norton Rickett, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.