3 bedroom detached house for saleDavys Place, Gravesend, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Stunning detached house
- 3 double bedrooms and en-suite shower room
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family areas
- Set in highly sought after cul-de-sac
- Backing onto open fields
- EPC energy rating D (62)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £550,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
What the Owner says:
I have lived in the Gravesend area most of my life and was aware how highly sought after this location was so was really keen to view this property.As soon as I stepped into the rear living area I understood why. The view was amazing with green fields and trees and it felt just like you were in the countryside. The house needed a lot of updating and was stuck in the 20th century and, since moving in, I have brought it right up to date. The back of the house has been opened up so it is now ideal for entertaining and I have added an en-suite shower room. The back garden has been landscaped and no expense has been spared as I wasn't intending on moving. Although there are three bedrooms they are huge doubles, in fact this house was a lot bigger than most of the four bedroom houses I had looked at.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'0 x 12'10 (4.27m x 3.91m)
- Dining Area: 13'4 x 11'10 (4.07m x 3.61m)
- Family Area: 22'0 x 9'10 (6.71m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'8 x 8'3 (3.25m x 2.52m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 12'0 (3.89m x 3.66m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 x 13'0 (4.27m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'10 x 9'0 (4.22m x 2.75m)
- Integral Garage
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.