3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoveny Street, Splott, Cardiff
Sold STC £179,950
- Traditional Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Location
A very well presented mid terrace traditional style property situated in this popular location. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom.
A very well presented mid terrace traditional style property situated in this popular location. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, original features and rear garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Via a UPVC door with obscured glass into:
Partially tiled wall, tiled flooring and entered via a wooden partially panelled, partially stained glass door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, wood effect flooring, two understairs cupboards and access to:
Lounge 31' 10" into bay x 11' 7" Max ( 9.70m into bay x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed UPVC bay window to front, wood effect flooring, feature fireplace, coving, ceiling rose, radiator, gas meter, electric meter and space in recess.
Dining Room 11' 8" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 3.56m Max x 2.92m Max )
Double glazed UPVC door to rear garden, shelving into recess, wood effect flooring, radiator and access to:
Kitchen 13' 1" x 8' 9" Max ( 3.99m x 2.67m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob and electric oven with extractor over, wall mounted boiler, space for white goods, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, spotlights, breakfast bar and double glazed UPVC windows to side and rear.
Loft access and access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 1" into recess x 11' 1" Max ( 4.90m into recess x 3.38m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" Max x 9' 8" Min ( 3.63m Max x 2.95m Min )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect and carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" Max x 6' 7" Max ( 2.69m Max x 2.01m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, carpet and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed UPVC obscure window to side.
Hardstanding and enclosed by dwarf wall.
Enclosed with stone and fenced boundaries, patio area, decked area, area laid to lawn and two outhouses to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60525008.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA105273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.