3 bedroom character property for saleOccupation Road, Nailstone, Nuneaton
Sold STC £290,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superbly Appointed & Tastefully Presented Period Cottage
- Boasting A Wealth Of Character and Charm
- Exposed Original Feature Beamed Ceilings
- Exposed Brick Feature Fireplaces
Guide Price £290,000 - £310,000
A Unique Opportunity To Acquire This Stunning & Beautifully Presented Character Cottage Situated In The Idyllic Village Of Nailstone.
This Beautifully Proportioned Residence Is Ideal For Family Occupation & Has Been Refurbished & Upgraded Throughout.
A superb opportunity to acquire this well appointed character cottage boasting a wealth of character & charm and being situated in the desirable village location of Nailstone
Nailstone is a village and civil parish in the Hinckley and Bosworth district of Leicestershire, it has one pub
and a primary school. Amenities can be found in the neighbouring Market town of
Bosworth, you will find an Indian restaurant, places for takeaway fish and chip suppers, as
well as several hostelries on the High Street with family-friendly restaurants, while nearby
Coalville offers more shopping, bustling markets, and places to eat and meet.
Ibstock Leisure Complex is well-equipped with a swimming pool and sports hall, fitness
suite and classes. There are guided walks around Ibstock and parish, with many footpaths
and cycle routes for leisurely weekend strolls and rides in lovely countryside.
However, the beauty of this character cottage is that it also offers fast access to the M1, M42, M69
and the M6.
On entering the property you are welcomed into a delightfully light & spacious entrance hall with original feature beamed ceilings, cottage style doors to rooms & storage cupboard and solid bamboo flooring. There are stairs up to the first floor living accommodation and radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Area 15' 8" x 14' 9" MAX ( 4.78m x 4.50m MAX )
On entry you are met with a generous open plan lounge/ dining area with beautiful featured beamed ceilings, solid bamboo flooring and double glazed French doors to garden.
There is a feature inglenook fireplace, double glazed windows to front, radiator and fitted shelving.
Snug/ Study 11' 3" MAX x 11' 9" ( 3.43m MAX x 3.58m )
Spacious & light snug/study with feature beamed ceilings, solid bamboo flooring & inglenook fireplace, double glazed windows to front and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 2" x 13' 5" ( 4.62m x 4.09m )
Generous breakfast kitchen with surrounding windows to front & side offering a generous light which compliments the traditional style fitted kitchen with wall, base & drawer units & block wood work surfaces, Belfast sink unit, space for a Range oven with cooker hood over, space for fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, radiator and door out to cobbled courtyard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall lead up to first floor landing with window to side and doors to rooms.
Master Bedroom 11' 7" + Recess x 14' 10" MAX ( 3.53m + Recess x 4.52m MAX )
With feature beamed ceilings & laminate flooring, skylight windows to side & further double glazed window to rear, recessed spotlighting, radiator, storage cupboard and access through to outstanding renovated dressing room & en suite.
Extensive dressing room with skylight windows & further window to rear, radiator and access through to utility area & en suite.
Fitted work surfaces, skylight window and space for tumble dryer.
Large en suite with skylight windows and further window to side, wood effect flooring, freestanding ball & claw bath unit with mixer taps & shower attachment, walk in shower unit with complimentary tiling, Wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail & extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 18' 11" x 13' 2" MAX ( 5.77m x 4.01m MAX )
Generous L Shaped bedroom with double glazed window to rear, feature beams and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' Including sloped ceiling x 13' 2" MAX ( 2.44m Including sloped ceiling x 4.01m MAX )
Double glazed window to front, feature beamed ceiling, radiator and cupboard housing hot water system.
Freestanding ball & claw bath tub with mixer taps & shower attachment, Wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point and double glazed window to rear.
To the rear of the property you are met with a delightful private cobbled courtyard which is enclosed in a wall surround, there is gated access to side which leads out to a graveled driveway with garage & carport.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60525023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.