3 bedroom terraced house for saleJohnson Drive, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £270,000
- Great Location
- Extended Family Home
- Separate Reception Rooms
- Garage and Driveway
- Modern Development
Situated on the fringe of the ever popular Sandhill's development offering easy access to local schools and regular bus services to Leighton Buzzard train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes, is this lovely extended family home.
Situated on the fringe of the ever popular Sandhill's development offering easy access to local schools and regular bus services to Leighton Buzzard train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes, is this lovely extended family home. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge and dining room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear with allocated parking and garage. Perfect starter home or if you're looking to downsize to low maintenance living? MUST BE VIEWED!!!
Double glazed door to front, radiator, door to lounge, kitchen, stairs rising to first floor, Karndean flooring.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wash hand basin, w.c., Karndean flooring.
Lounge: 14' 6" x 14' 5" ( 4.42m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed doors.
Dining Room: 14' 8" x 8' 2" ( 4.47m x 2.49m )
Under floor heating, stone tiled floor, Upvc double doors to rear.
Kitchen: 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
Fitted with wall and base units, Karndean flooring, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer, electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan over, electric cooker point, central heating boiler.
Stairs from entrance hall, doors to all rooms, loft access.
Bedroom One: 14' 7" max x 8' 8" plus recess ( 4.45m max x 2.64m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, T.V. and telephone point, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two: 11' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring,
Bedroom Three: 10' 8" max x 6' 6" ( 3.25m max x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. Extractor fan, radiator.
Laid to lawn and slate, with some flowers, pathway leading to front door.
Paved patio with outside tap, power point, security light, gated rear access leading to garage and parking.
With up and over door. (Middle garage)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60525038.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.